56-300 Milicz
ul. Stawna 11a
telephone (071) 38 40 553
fax: (071) 38 40 834




We are one of the manufacturers of high quality cables and wires on the Polish market. Our business activity started in 1957 helps us to combine a strong position on the market with tradition.

While our company expands continuously, it faces many of today's technical requirements, and our aim is to fully meet these requirements.

We manage to keep our strong position on the market through significant investments in qualifying our manufacturing and engineering staff, as well as in the latest technologies and acquiring the most advanced manufacturing equipment and tooling.
The assets mentioned above allows us to meet the requirements imposed by the European Union, which offers bright prospects for further development of our company.